Time moves so fast, man. One minute you’re patting yourself on the back for semi-regularly updating your blog and then two weeks pass. That’s how it is. So what have I been doing? Everything and nothing. I’ve been spending a lot of time with people I love, I rearranged my bedroom so for the first time in my adult life I’m actually not sleeping against a wall (I know, seems weird but I always liked sleeping next to one), I saw Solange in concert with this handsome guy, I ate out a lot, I got a gel manicure, celebrated the birthday of this beautiful girl, met another friend from twitter (bonus that she let me love her baby!), watched a bunch of movies with The Ethiopian, flew kites with friends and just generally did a whole bunch of nothing. Hope you are all well, I missed you <3
- Beauty // swallow tattoos | PS by Dila – Your daily inspiration
- Do We Really Want to Live Without the Post Office?
I mean. Do we?
- Tutu skirts by Fanfaronada on Etsy
Just documenting. You know. For reasons.
- New Classic Clothing
That sweatshirt is good as mine – I'm OBSESSED with The American Flag on clothes.
- Goats. Yelling. Like Humans. | Door Sixteen
Did you know not at all goats sound the same? DUDE. THIS IS HILARIOUS.
- kalbarteski — WHEN YOU LOVE print
This is getting hung over my desk asap.
- Celebrity Style : Architectural Digest
As far as I'm concerned, this is the best part of their whole website :)
- Ben Schott | Vocabulary of Coffee Bars – Interactive Feature – NYTimes.com
I want to go to all of these magical places.
- THEAESTATE on Etsy
Quick, someone buy me that mouth print
- HANDMADE Bags Purses Totes for women and menkids by ikabags
- Love Your Space: How to Mismatch Nightstands
Trying to make my bedroom into a cozy little space. These are good ideas
- A bird ballet | Music Video on Vimeo
Never going to tire of these murmuration videos.
You know, in a perfect world these posts would go up every Sunday or Monday – but you already know, life never goes according to plan. I’m not sure about you, but I think I’m over winter but I’m not ready to stop wearing jackets & scarves just yet.
I like this week’s set of photos – I always try to remind people that my style is not fussy. It’s thoughtful – everything I do, I do try to do with purpose, but at the end of the day – getting dressed should be fun and should reflect who you are. I hope that comes across in my clothes :)