- McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: Open Letters: An Open Letter to People Who Take Pictures of Food With Instagram.
Ha ha – I don't see the big deal, but it is funny. Via karshwrites.com
- 4 DIY Sequin Ideas for New Years Eve (No Sew!) | Say Yes to Hoboken
I brake for sequins!
- Cheapest possible automobile – car purchase | Ask MetaFilter
- Fashion: Sequins : theBERRY
It's like all of my dreams coming true in one blog post.
- 50 Things to Stop Doing Forever | Bloom
DO IT DO IT DO IT
Here is part two of my favorite things I wore in 2012 (May – July). Admit it, it’s better than a best of music or books list. If you missed part one, you can see that here.
WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY
So, I though it might be fun to take a look back at some of my favorite things I wore in 2012. Make no mistakes, I don’t think I’m reinventing the wheel but I really do enjoy getting dressed as I think everyone should. This is the second year that I’ve attempted to photograph all my outfits and save for maybe 10 days (and the days I didn’t get dressed) I did a good job. Though it takes a little time & effort, seeing myself in photos has been amazing and taught me so much about choosing what to wear, and I encourage everyone to do it, even if it’s not EVERY day.